Life feels busier than normal recently. A few of the measures:
- I’m not posting here as much as I have been recently.
- I realized yesterday that it had been weeks since I’d been over to Ravelry.
- I feel like I’m constantly running behind.
So where is all of my time going?
A few items I have been doing a little more of recently:
- Gardening. The seeds have sprouted, and many have been transplanted. Also, as I mentioned last week (I think), I got the front yard cleaned up.
- Passover: Getting stuff ready for the congregational seder last Sunday took more time and energy than I expected, somehow.
- Preparing for Weddings. The summer wedding season is coming up, and I’ve been meeting with 1 – 3 couples a week in preparation for upcoming weddings.
- CubeSpace. We’re getting ready for a big open house on May 14, and trying to get the word out about that.
In between all of this, I’ve been doing a little knitting, trying to keep my sanity in place. I’ve concentrated my knitting on a single project for a while now, since I felt like I wasn’t seeing any progress on anything while splitting my time between my 4 projects. I’ve been working on Eva’s socks, and am finally up to the ribbing on the first sock (it’s a toe-up design). I switched to the magic loop method of knitting recently, and am finding it nice, especially in terms of not losing stitches off the needles when I shove them in my pockets.
In a nutshell, that’s life of the last week or so.